Marseille gangs out of control?
Issued on: Modified:
Four gangland murders in three weeks. But is Marseille really the most dangerous city in Europe? François Picard’s panel reacts to a special report on police reaction to a changing drug trade in the Mediterranean port city.
- Fabrice RIZZOLI. Author, "Petit dictionnaire énervé de la mafia" ("The Little Angry Dictionary of the Mafia");
- Tony KENNEYBREW. Attorney, Paris Bar;
- Adrien CHEVALIER. Researcher, Think Tank Different;
- Emmanuel ROUX. General Secretary, Union of Police Commissioners;
- Thierry AGUILA. Documentary filmmaker, "L'hôtel de Police de Marseille" (from the Marseille suburb of La Ciotat).
Produced by Anelise Borges, François Picard, Mary Colombel, Christopher Davis.
Daily newsletterReceive essential international news every morningSubscribe