Say "Detroit" and many in Europe think Greece. Beyond the tragedy of a city that’s lost a quarter of its population in a decade, the Motor City’s demise highlights just how much bad debt is still out there swishing around.
- Amine OUAZAD, Assistant Professor of Economics & Political Science, INSEAD;
- Raquel GARRIDO, Spokesperson in charge of international relations, Parti de Gauche (Left Party);
- Oliver GRIFFITH, Head of communication, International Finance Cooperation;
- Ludovic SUBRAN, Chief Economist & Director for Economic research, Euler Hermes.
- Douglas BERNSTEIN, Managing partner of Plunkett Cooney's Banking, Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights.
Programme prepared and produced by Emmanuelle Landais, Mary Colombel and Christopher Davis