Snowden saga: London calling
Issued on: Modified:
Was David Miranda complicit to treason or is it a case of shoot the messenger? When the Edward Snowden saga passes through London, François Picard’s panel asks why the partner of the journalist working with the US intelligence whistleblower finds himself held for nine hours in transit under anti-terror laws.
- Jeremy CORBYN. British Labour MP (Islington North). Member, Stop the War Coalition - from London;
- Joshua FOUST. Independent journalist - from Washington;
- Ellen WASYLINA. Chairman, Expert Council. President, Observatory of the Black, Gulf and Mediterranean Seas (OBGMS);
- Guillaume GRALLET. Technology Reporter, Le Point;
- Francis PERRIN. Spokesperson, Amnesty International France.
Produced by François Picard, Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel, Diaraye Bah.
Daily newsletterReceive essential international news every morningSubscribe